HOW TO ENTER
New Directors Showcase
How to Enter Showcase
The A-List Hollywood NEW DIRECTORS SHOWCASE is open to new professional directors and film students of all formats and styles, who have directed Commercials, Film, TV or New Media, with three (3) years or less industry experience.
The New Directors Showcase is designed to put the work of new professional directors and film students in front of advertising agencies and production companies.
Top selected work will be showcased at The A-List Hollywood Film Advertising Craft Festival held in conjunction with the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival July, 2016. The awards recognize new emerging directorial talent exceptional creative work, along with the ability to garner international exposure executed by commercial film directors who have recently launched their directorial careers.
Entries must be under 5 minutes, you may take excerpts from up to 3 pieces
of work including but not limited to: animation, music videos, branded content,
feature films, shorts, spec commercial, web content.
By submitting their work, directors are confirming their eligibility.
- Foreign entries paying with checks should be drawn in U.S. dollars. Only through a U.S. affiliated bank.
- You have the option of paying with credit card online after you fill out and submit entry form.
- We do NOT accept international money orders
- Fees are non-refundable
- Top selected work will be showcased July 29, 2014 at the Laemmle NoHo 7 Theater in N. Hollywood, CA
- Entry fee $149 (write title of film on check)
- DVD labeled with contact information (phone number and email)
- Print out of payment confirmation email (if paid with credit card)
- Print out entry form and mail it with your DVD
- Short bio (including previous awards received )
If you have any questions, please phone: 1.818.821.9676 email: robert@theAlist.net
Download PDF Entry Form
THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD NEW DIRECTORS SHOWCASE