Film Advertising Craft
Film Craft Entries Should Submit Through Moving Image Advertising, Choose Category ‘Technique - TV/Cinema/Online’
- Commercial entries submitted must be broadcast, published or released with client approval. All non-English commercials must have English sub-titles.
- Commercial entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work.
- Commercial submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Commercials created solely for the purpose of entering this competition are not eligible.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits.
- Entries submitted cannot be returned. THE A-LIST AWARDS retains entries for supplemental presentations to educational institutions, trade groups, advertising professionals and the public generally.
- You may enter the same piece in multiple categories. There is an entry fee for each category you enter
- Entrants must use royalty-free or licensed music for case studies and presentation videos.
- The entrant indemnifies THE A-LIST AWARDS of all costs that may be incurred from use of non-cleared music.
- If requested by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
- Entries must be submitted on a unique Judging URL along with any required user names and/or passwords. We recommend you also submit the live URL if it still exists.
The URL provided must direct the Jury to the work that you wish to be judged. This URL can include a landing page, which provides a Description of the Project and/or a Translation. All elements of a campaign should be clearly visible on the landing page.
THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD FILM ADVERTISING CRAFT AWARDS