Film Advertising Craft
- Commercial entries submitted must be broadcast, published or released with client approval between June 1, 2012 – September 9, 2013. All non-English commercials must have English sub-titles.
- Commercial entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work.
- Commercial submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Commercials created solely for the purpose of entering this competition are not eligible.
- DVD should be labeled with title and contact information.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits.
- Entries submitted cannot be returned. THE A-LIST AWARDS retains entries for supplemental presentations to educational institutions, trade groups, advertising professionals and the public generally.
- You may enter the same piece in multiple categories. There is an entry fee for each category you enter
- Entrants must use royalty-free or licensed music for case studies and presentation videos.
- The entrant indemnifies THE A-LIST AWARDS of all costs that may be incurred from use of non-cleared music.
- If requested by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD FILM ADVERTISING CRAFT AWARDS